In the world of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and the throngs of other social platforms, it is sometimes hard to know where to turn for trusted information; especially CPA-related information.
Enter Sengii Connect: The social platform that's exclusive to members of the Sengii. Sengii launched its very own social media platform in hopes of giving members their very own spot on the web to interact, learn and connect with other CPAs throughout the state.
Here are some of the features of Sengii Connect:
- Discussion Forums
- Email Notifications
- Ability to reply to posts via email
- Group Resources
- Group News
- Group Events
- Group Links
- Private Messages
- Personal Blogs
- Facebook Feeds
- Rich User Profiles
- And more!
Why Use Sengii Connect?
Save Your Career
Save Your Voice
Save Your Sanity
Save Your Dignity
How To Connect
- Become a Sengii member if you are not already.
- Log into Sengii Connect at http://test.connect.sengii.com/ by using your current Sengii.org username and password.
- Update your profile and photo by clicking My Profile.
- View groups you're in by clicking My Groups.
- Join some Groups by clicking Find Groups to Join.
- Start a discussion by clicking Post New Discussion from the Discussions tab of any group.
- Reply to a discussion by clicking Reply… from within the discussion online OR by replying to a discussion email notification.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc. Instagram is a trademark of Instagram, Inc. Pinterest is a trademark of Pinterest, Inc. YouTube is a trademark of Google, Inc.